
minutes became hours ,moths ,years
don't ask me why i tell i love
don't ask me why i write your name
don't ask me why i see you in that way
don't wonder why i take your hand
you are the sea
you are the lover of my dreams
you are my wishes and hopes
don't ask me why i count the minutes
don't ask me why i count the hours
don'ask me why i laugh
don't wonder why i did it
you are the night
you are the days
you are sea
you are sky
only for you
don't ask me why
i love you
don't ask me why
you are my twin heart
don't ask me why
i write you name again
love is complicated
life is hard
death is forever
I miss people who were with me for a long time
well, know i'm here !they are there!
we are here in the real world! mmm
I promess them to be happy,i always laugh
despite of many things i always remenber that!
I always pray for them i know there are good
they are always with me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home