driving like a crazy girl by the roadflying by traffic jam
looking through the window
just i need a little bit time
just to think in the little things
wondering if you realise
wondering if you see
wondering if you make everything
to drive for one hour !
there aren't more chances
theren't an excuse
there isn't an apology
for the hours i was waiting
now ,i just think in the reasons
you 'd say
i just think in everything
you 'd do
i just think if you realise
i just think if you read
i just think if you heard me
i just think if i should go
everything it is alright!
TOP SECRET !
"TIENE NOMBRE"
NEVER SAY!

1 Comments:
HEYYY GIRLSSS NEVER SAY THE NAME,,,I JUST WAITING THE TIME MADE WHAT HAS TO DO!
SORRY BUT I CAN'T TELL MORE!
" I JUST THINK IF HE REALISE" WAITING FOR ONE REASON TO BE THERE!
jejejejjejejejejjjeje
it is so funny!!!!
i have never think
it would be!
Post a Comment
<< Home