sweetmaybee grace

Hi ,HOW I'M ,,, U KNOW "GRACE" ,,A LITTLE BIT OF ME "i'm sweet, funny" as my nick,,, but i'm serious too WELL,i think time change me 'cuz i used to be really serious! :O ,,i think it is 'cuz i used to choose adults friends than the same age as me and probably it influence me ,,so BUT one day i get up and i said:" i don't need to be really serious in all situations " well,now ,i have both kind of relationship,,, i think it is really interesting,,, both are too different,,,but nice;)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mika , Happy Ending

This is the way you left me.
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love,
no glory, No happy ending.
This is the way that we love,
Happy Like its forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.
Ending Wake up in the morning, Stumble on my life.
Can't get no love without sacrifice.
If anything should happen,
I guess I wish you well.
Mm A little bit of heaven,
But a little bit of hell.
This is the hardest story
that I've ever told.
No hope, or love, or glory.
A happy endings gone forever more.
I feel as if I'm wasted,
And I'm wasted everyday.
This is the way you left me.
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No happy ending.
This is the way that we love,
Alle Like its forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.
Two o'clock in the morning,
Something's on my mind.
Happy Can't get no rest,
Keep walking around.
If I pretend that nothing ever went wrong Ending
I can get to my sleep I can think that we just carried on.
This is the hardest story that I've ever told.
(ooooo) No hope, or love, or glory.
A happy endings gone forever more.
I fell as if I'm wasted,
And I'm wasted everyday.
This is the way you left me,
(Oh I feel as if I'm wasted)
I'm not pretending. No hope, no love,
no glory, No happy ending.
This is the way that we love,
(And I'm wasted everyday)
Alle Like its forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.
Little bit of love Little bit of love
Little bit of love (I fell as if I'm wasted)
Happy Little bit of love Little bit of love
(And I'm wasted everyday)
Ending Little bit of love
(Little bit of love .. )
This is the way you left me.
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No happy ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like its forever.
Then live the rest of our life, But not together.
This is the way you left me.
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home